Spring Creek Campground
to Spring Creek Campground & Nudist Resort
The Southeast's, Gulf
Coast's, and Alabama's
Largest Premier ONLY “CLOTHING OPTIONAL”
Visit Spring Creek and find Yourself among the Finest in Tent and RV
Camping with an Old Fashioned Style Heavily Wooded Campground Atmosphere
with All 40 acres being Clothing Optional!
At Spring Creek We Pride Ourselves on our Relaxed, Laid-back
Environment. Our primary focus is on maintaining an atmosphere that is
conductive of our members' commune with nature, and as a getaway from
the Stress, Drama and Haggles of Everyday Life-but that doesn't Mean we
don't know how to Party! We host several Events Throughout the Year.
- Things to Do
Camping: Whether you like to "Rough it" Tent Style, take it easy RV Style, or treat yourself Cabin Style, Spring Creek Campground has what you're looking for.
Our tent sites have Rustic Charm, our RV sites have Full-Hook Ups with Pull-Thru Convenience, and our Cabins are Perfect for those that want to Vacation with Ease.
Clubhouse: Spring Creek Tavern Bar and Grill is Open Most weekends During Season and Limited to Special Events in "Off Season" November thru February.
- RV Sites are Full Hook-Up's
- Tent sites with water and electric
- Primitive Tent Camping
- Fishing Pond
- Laundry Facilities
- Poolside Spring Creek Tavern Bar and Grill
- Large in Ground swimming pool
- Enjoy all your Fantasies with other Adults in the "Tool Shed
Spring Creek Campground is open Year Round 365 Days a Year. Please check the link on our Website for Rates. www.springcreekcampground.net
Spring Creek Campground is a private membership Campground/Resort for Adults 18 years of age and older.
- Check-in is after 12:00 pm (noon) and Check-out is 12:00 pm (noon) unless otherwise arranged with Management.
- Day Passers may check in after 10:00 am and Check-out is 8:00 pm with regular pass. If you purchase the night pass you can stay till 1:00 am. Day Passers are not allowed to spend the night on facility unless arrangements have been made prior to 5:00 pm with management of that night.
- No weapons to include firearms of any kind are prohibited on the property.
- Spring Creek Campground has an in place ZERO TOLERANCE policy for any type of physical violence. Any Guest or Employee engaging in this type of behavior will be asked to leave PERMANENTLY. Any remaining stays is forfeited and not refunded.
- Public intoxication will not be tolerated on the property. Anyone becoming intoxicated and causing a disturbance may be removed from the property. Any remaining stays is forfeited and not refunded.
- The use or Sale of illegal drugs is prohibited on this property. Violators may be removed from the property and have their membership revoked. Any remaining stays is forfeited and not refunded.
- Pets without a history of aggressive behavior are welcome. All member pets must be leashed at all times and kept out of pool area. Please pick-up after your pet. Management reserves the right to refuse a pet if they deem it necessary and to ensure the safety and comfort of other members.
Things to Do:
Fishing Pond, Beautiful Spring Creek to play, Large In Ground Swimming Pool with Large Sun Bathing Deck.