Natural Pines Resort
Pines Resort is a clothing optional adult lifestyle campground located
on a hard surface road amidst verdant green fields and tall, gracious
trees in northeast Missouri.
Situated on 120 acres, Natural Pines
offers naturalists and lifestyler's prime place to escape the rigors of
A man-made lake is host to paddle-boating, skinny dipping, and simply
pleasurable floating. Guests may enjoy an above ground pool, an array of
games and secluded serene locations to enjoy with a friend.
A community building offers those who wish to share meals prepared in
our restaurant style kitchen. Pot-luck meals are a standard every
Saturday evening at 6:30 p.m. Many indoor events are held in the
air-conditioned community building. These range from mini-plays, to
mystery theater, to dances to computer generated music.
Whether you are a nudist, new to the lifestyle or a seasoned veteran
Natural Pines offers everyone a no-pressure atmosphere to explore their
inner self. Natural Pines Resort is open from the first weekend in
May through the first weekend in October.
- Things to Do
Camping: 48 electrical hook-ups, 24 of which are Full Service. We can accommodate 15 50amp units. We have unlimited space for tent camping.
Cabins:3 Rental Cabins
Clubhouse: Community Building With Complete Restaurant Style Kitchen for guest to use. Nightly Community Campfire, Saturday Night Potluck, CO-OP Breakfast Sat. and Sun. Mornings
- 48 Electric Hook Ups
- 24 Full Service Hook Ups
- Unlimited Tent Camping
- Free Wi-fi
- New co-ed shower and bathroom facilities
- 3 air-conditioned rental cabins
- 2 Acre Lake For Skinny Dipping and Paddle Boating
- Secret trails through the pine trees
- Lots of photo opportunities
- Above Ground Pool
- Huge covered community porch
- Restaurant-style kitchen with griddle/cook top, 2 refrigerators, oven/stove etc.
Co-op Breakfast: Bring food to share and donate (eggs, bacon, sausage, bread, coffee, hashbrowns, fresh fruit, juice, milk, etc.). Help cook. Help setup. Help cleanup.
Sat - Sun mornings 8:30am
Pot Luck Supper: Potluck suppers are every Saturday night (unless specified otherwise.)
At 6:00 pm, bring your own meat and a covered dish to share. You are responsible for preparation and cleanup of your own dish. Supper is at 6:30pm.
Gate Fee $50 per day per couple
Gate Fee $50 per day per single
Tent Camping (primitive $5) (electric $10)
Campers (electric $10) (full service $15)
Cabins $50 per night
Day Pass = $50 Gate Fee
Trash bins are located at the end of each camper row. Please deposit your refuse often. We want all our guests to feel Safe. Guests may be escorted off the premises due to any infraction of the rules. (No refunds)
- NO MEANS NO
- Cameras/Phones-no photos of guests allowed without their permission.
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS
- Campers/RV’s must have a current license plate to be on the premises.
- You must sit on a towel when sitting in the community building or on the patio while naked.
- Clothing and shoes required while in the kitchen.
- Trash is to be put in a TIED bag before being placed in a trash bin. NO LOOSE TRASH. All cardboard boxes must be broken down.
- Quiet time is from Midnight-8am.
- Smoking is not permitted in any Natural Pines building including cabins, while in the pine trees.
- Fires are not permitted in the camping areas or near the pine trees.
- Loud, obnoxious or dangerous behavior is not tolerated.
- Glass containers are not permitted within 10 feet of the pond or pool area.
- NO diving/jumping into, leaning/sitting on the edge of, food, smoking, glass, pets or sexual activity of any kind in the pool.
- Golf Carts, ATV’s, Dirt Bikes or 4 Wheelers are not allowed to operate on the premises.
- Items in the community refrigerators will be considered community items for everyone unless marked with your name and date. Items are thrown away at the end of every weekend.
- No sexual activity in the shower/bathrooms. Items left in this area will be thrown away.
- No parking on the grass or main driveways. Parking allowed in same space as rented for the weekend only. During dry weather, primitive campers may park near their tent.
- All pets must be registered at the office.
- Fireworks are not allowed.
Things to Do:
- Hiking Along Secret Paths Among The Pine Trees
- Photo Opportunities Galore
- Above Ground Pool
- Nightly Community Campfire
- Saturday Night Potluck
- CO-OP Breakfast Sat. and Sun. Mornings
- Occasional Theme Weekends
- Bring your own Bicycle for Biking
- Weddings (contact the owners for information)