Lilly-Valley Nudist Camp
to Lilly Valley, a small and rustic nudist club in Fort Erie, Ontario.
For over 45 years, Lilly Valley has offered nudists in the Niagara and
Western New York area a quiet and secure place to enjoy the sun and
Lilly Valley has accommodations for rent, along with two RV sites and
many tenting sites. The focus has always been on the family-like
atmosphere amongst the membership while maintaining the rustic charm of
a simpler time. Visitors to the club will find themselves drawn easily
into the conversation and camaraderie that the club prides itself on,
and effortlessly forgetting the cares and stresses of modern life.
Formerly located in the countryside, the city has grown closer to the
camp over the years and we are now within the city limits. Lilly Valley
is located on a small acreage with lawns surrounding the clubhouse, and
a bush lot to the rear of the property. In the transition area from
lawns to bush lot, are the tenting campsites, volleyball court and the
communal fire pit. The bush lot is home to deer, wild turkey and other
animal and bird life. Our nature trail runs through the bush, and is a
pleasant walk with the possibility of seeing almost any species that is
native to the area.
- Things to Do
Camping: 2 RV Hookups located close to the clubhouse, with 15 Amp electric and water. Dump Station is available at the truckstop 1/2 mile down the road.
8 Tent sites are unimproved, with toilet facilities in the clubhouse(open 24/7)
Clubhouse:An old farmhouse with additions, the clubhouse has a cosy clubroom, with a reading library and TV. Hot Tub is located on the deck of our indoor pool, and the steam room is located near the shower facilities. Two washrooms are for guest use. Microwave oven and free coffee are available for guest use.
- Volleyball Court
- Badminton Court
- Outdoor Pool(solar heated)
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Steam room
- Rental trailer units
- Cosy Clubroom
- Bottled water and soft drinks are available
Ground Fees are $30.00 per visit (Couples and Families)
Ground Fees are $25.00 per visit (Single Males)
Ground Fees are $20.00 per visit (Single Women)
Ground Fees are $20.00 per visit (Student/Young Adults Couples)
Ground Fees are $15.00 per visit (Single Young Adults/Students)
22 ft Trailer - Stove, Oven, 2 door refrigerator, double bed, overhead bunk for younger children, Hot and Cold Running Water, Bedding, Cookware and Dishes provided.
$85 per night includes ground fees
18 Ft trailer - Stove, Refrigerator, Furnace, Hot and Cold Running Water, Double Bed, Bedding, Cookware and Dishes provided.
$75 per Day includes ground fees
Summer Recession Fighter - July 1 to Labour Day - $330 per week includes ground fees
Tenting is $15 per night plus ground fees
Some sites can be provided with electricity $5 extra
Summer Recession Fighter - July 1 to Labour Day - $210 per week including Ground Fees(Single Person)
Summer Recession Fighter - July 1 to Labour Day - $225 per week including Ground Fees(Couple)
RV sites $25 per night plus ground fees - Water and 15 amp Electric (Max Length of Unit 34')
- Unclothed when possible and clothed when practical. This park is designed for nude activities; weather, temperature, and common sense are not ignored.
- Nudity is restricted to park grounds.
- Speed of automobiles must be kept as low as possible and strictly controlled.
- Parents must control and maintain responsibility for their children at all times.
- Keep your area and the park clean, and be responsible for your activities and the safety of your party and others.
- Limited use of alcoholic beverages allowed for refreshment - not impairment.
- Permission is needed to place trailers, tents, campfires and bringing leashed dogs. Gates and doors will be kept closed when requested.
- Naturist experience. Courtesy and respect is the guiding principle.
- Obey the instructions of management and report any problems, operational concerns, or facilities damage as soon as possible.
- Respect the privacy and needs of other at the park and surrounding community.
- Latest Check In is 10PM - Check Out time is 11AM.
Things to Do:
- Lilly Valley is a laid-back place, with Bocce, Volleyball, Badminton being the main activities along with swimming and sun bathing.
- Hiking is popular along our nature trails.
- During the summer, a number of events are held:
Monthly potluck suppers
A Student/Young Adult weekend
Summerfest with 5 K nude run
- Body Painting and a Fireworks display on or near the 1st and 4th of July