Azamara Quest Couples Only Cruise
Couples ONLY From Venice Italy!
June 10th - June 17th, 2012
This cruise is targeted for hedonistic couples. Parts of the
ship will be available for Au Naturel relaxation and nude sun bathing on
deck and around the pool.
Picture yourself cruising the Adriatic from Venice, Italy visiting historic and beautiful sites along the Adriatic coast with the hottest beaches and famous ports. Do all that and more with over 300 couples on this perfect European cruise.
This is one of the most unique itineraries afloat and visits exotic ports of call not often seen by cruise passengers. In fact, during our last visit to Dubrovnik, Sean Connery and his wife just happened to be one of the tourist couples strolling along the ramparts of the walled city.
Standards of Behavior.
- While in port, all passengers must be clothed.
- Nudity is only allowed on the pool & Sun decks (9, 10, 11) & in the Looking Glass room.
- Please note that you cannot go nude in any elevator; you must be covered. No nudity is allowed in the restaurants, casino, shops, atrium, lounges, or other public places not mentioned above. Please sit on a towel at all times if nude, it's just common courtesy.
- In going to the Looking Glass, please wear a robe or cover up. Public display of sexual activity is strictly prohibited; failure to adhere to this will result in the passengers being ejected from the ship without refund.
- All paid passengers will be expected to abide by and sign a "policy of behavior statement" prior to departure.
- Occupancy: 694
- Tonnage: 30,277
- Length: 593 ft
- Beam: 95 ft
- Draught: 19.85 ft
- Cruise Speed: 18.5 kts
- Inaugural Date: Oct 19, 2007
|Let Azamara satisfy your
penchant for fine cuisine while at sea. Prepared by renowned chefs,
our culinary delights are made fresh, using only the finest
From casual eateries serving a buffet of delights to our two specialty restaurants where each meal is a culinary masterpiece, there are choices sure to please even those with a most discerning palate.
Enjoy indoor dining in our smoke-free environments or outdoor dining poolside. Aboard Azamara Club Cruises, the choice is yours.
Casual Dining Restaurant
At Windows Café, you'll enjoy the same world-class cuisine Azamara is known for in a more relaxed environment. You'll find yourself going back for more - but remember to save room for dessert. You'll find many delectable treats you won't want to miss.
Let your cravings go wild. Order up a pizza of your choice. Grab a burger and fries or pasta dish in a relaxed, poolside environment serving lunch and dinner.
Relax while enjoying a cappuccino and a European pastry with a friend at the Mosaic Café. Featuring Mosaic liqueurs, chocolates, and fresh pastries, this jewel offers a scrumptious taste of decadence.
Inspired by the coastal cuisines of Italy, Greece, France, Spain, and northern Africa, one could best describe the fare of Aqualina as a grand fusion of Mediterranean flavors. Savor dishes drawn from the abundance of the region’s seas, simply prepared yet exceedingly delicious. The atmosphere is every bit as tasteful, with accents of silver, cream and blue, all surrounded by breathtaking ocean views.
Amid the glorious dark woods, warm lighting and soft leather chairs at Prime C, you will find tender cuts of prime beef and fresh seafood that have been transformed into epicurean works of art. The sauces and garni are bold and innovative. The floor-to-ceiling ocean views, magnificent. Relax, sip your favorite wine and enjoy a dining experience that's sure to exceed your expectations, every time.
Lounge on your veranda and savor a delightful breakfast or treat yourself to a romantic dinner for two in the privacy of your stateroom.
Stateroom Services and Amenities
Serviced by one Stateroom Attendant and one Assistant Stateroom Attendant
- European bedding with duvet
- Egyptian cotton bathrobes and slippers
- 24-hour room service
- Welcome fruit basket
- Plasma TV
- Fresh cut flowers
- Tote bag and complimentary use of umbrella and binoculars
- Turndown treats @ Daily news bulletin
- Complementary self-service laundry, Services available upon request
- Wake-up coffee or tea, Afternoon tea service
- Daily savories between 5–6 pm, Complimentary shoe-shine service
- Customized fruit bowl
- Packing and unpacking of suitcase(s), Pick-up and delivery of
Suite Services and Amenities
All services offered in staterooms, plus…
- English Butler service
- Priority check-in and departure
- Unpacking and packing of luggage
- Complimentary garment pressing for two items
- Welcome sparkling wine and fruit basket
- Daily savories between 4-6 pm
- En-suite afternoon tea service
- En-suite dining from restaurant menus for breakfast, lunch and
Complimentary seating throughout the voyage in specialty dining restaurants
- Opportunity to book en-suite spa services
- One bottle of Vodka and one bottle of Scotch Whiskey
|Sunday, 10th||Venice, Italy||6:00pm|
|Monday, 11th||Hvar, Croatia||11:00am||11:59pm|
|Tuesday, 12th||Split Croatia||8:00am||7:00pm|
|Wednesday, 13th||Kotor, Montenegro||9:00am||11:00pm|
|Thursday, 14th||Dubrovnik, Croatia||8:00am||11:00pm|
|Friday, 15th||Korcula, Croatia||7:00am||2:00pm|
|Saturday, 16th||Trieste, Italy||8:00am||8:00pm|
|Sunday, 17th||Venice, Italy||6:00am|
Prices(USD $ per person/cabin)
This is a private charter just for this special group, a cruise takeover for au naturel & lifestyle travelers. A host of special amenities, parties, entertainers and events are included. Cabins include several categories from Inside (interior layouts) to Ocean view (no balcony), Veranda stateroom (with balcony) and 3 Suites categories: Club Continent Suite, Club Ocean Suite and Club World Owner's Suite-all with Balcony. Airfare and transfers extra.
- Cabin Type Rate/person Measurements Approx.
- Club World Owners Suite $7,699 560 Sq ft+Veranda
- Club Ocean Suite 6,599 508 + Veranda
- Club Continent Suite 3,599 266 + Veranda
- Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom 2,899-3,049 175 + Veranda
- Club Veranda Stateroom 2,899 175 + Veranda
- Ocean View Stateroom 2,199 143-170
- Interior(Inside) Stateroom 1,500 158
Prices are Per Person in $USD. A $1,000/cabin deposit necessary when booking. Payment plan is available. All cabins will have a one time additional charge of $285.00 per person, this will be added to final payment (12 months prior to departure). This covers - Port Charges, Taxes, Document Fees, Gratuities, Administration & Security Fees. We strongly encourage cruise Protection Insurance. Azamara Cruises reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $15 per guest per day, to a maximum of $200 per cruise. Airfare to Venice & transfers extra.
Terms and Payment Schedule:
A deposit of $1,000/cabin is required to guarantee the cabin, balance will be divided in a 3 payment schedule, 12 months prior to to sailing, 9 months prior sailing & 6 months prior to sailing date.
The cabin rate of your cruise includes per person:
-Ship accommodations and ocean transportation
-Most entertainment aboard the vessel.
-All prices are per-person, based on double occupancy of the stateroom, prices are based on US American $ dollars.
The cruise price does not include air transportation, transfers or items of a personal nature, such as shore excursions, some beverages, photographs, gratuities, medical services, etc.
In addition, Azamara Cruises separately assesses airport facility charges and certain departure taxes and other taxes/fees that are implemented by various governments and quasi-governmental agencies. Such assessment is subject to change without notice at any time whether or not you have a confirmed booking under deposit, or if you have made final payment.
Trip insurance is strongly recommended. Ask your Castaways' Travel Counselor. Average is 5-6% of the cruise cost. All rates are non-refundable unless covered by optional Travel Protection Insurance. Prices are per person, double occupancy.
All payments are non refundable, trip insurance is available and strongly recommended.
Cancellation up to May 01/11 - Full refund less $100 p/p
Cancellation after August 1/11 - Full refund less $175 p/p
Cancellation after November 15/11 - Full refund less $300 p/p
Cancellation after December 1/11 - No refund.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Castaways Travel. Verbal orders will NOT be accepted. Cancellation above includes $50 Castaways' cancellation charge in addition to the charter company fee.
Optional Travel Insurance:
This is a privately chartered cruise and travel insurance, although not mandatory, is highly recommended and averages 5-6% of vacation value you declare. Varies by age of insured. Example: $3,000 vacation value is approx. $150 for insurance. It's WORTH IT for peace of mind and protection of your investment. See: Comprehensive Optional Travel Protection Insurance
Cancellation penalty applies 100% to payments described above in Payment Schedule and are NOT refundable. A $50/person cancellation fee always applies to any cancellations in addition to all penalties above. Contact Castaways Travel to choose your travel protection insurance coverage.
Click on Image to view entire gallery!